Followers

Friday 19 February 2010

Q is for Queen



Hi everyone and thank you to everyone who joined in last week - there were lots of lovely pink works of art for us to visit!

This week we are up to Q and we have gone with Q for Queen! You may have to think outside the box for this one and we are looking forward to seeing what you can come up with! Remember, you can enter anything for the challenge, cards, atcs, inchies, LO's etc. etc.



Linda has drawn a copy of the Queen from a postage stamp and made it into a beautiful Wedgewood style ATC.



Fifi has made another gorgeous tag for her collection.



And I have made the next in my series of A - Z atcs for my book.


6 comments:

  1. Sorry I messed up the first time!!!
    It's still a great challenge!!

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done mine so I hope it,s ok,I did your "thinking out the box" thing Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a hard one!.....just finished my card just now...my Q is for Queen Anne's Lace, you can see it "here"
    thanks Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh this one got the brain going!!
    here is my ATC
    thanks for looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry, I just ran out of time this week to get this one done. Hope to be back next week.

    ReplyDelete